Saturday, November 17, 2007

Start of Another Year

Today is my birthday, I am 35 years old, 40 pounds over weight, in debt (not quite an unmanagable amount), I don't give myself enough time with my family and to do the things I enjoy.
As of Monday, I am working this weekend and well it is the weekend,
1-I will be going to the gym in the AM or riding a bike, if I need something from the grocery store I will walk not drive down.
2-I will send more time playing with my daughter and less time in front of this computer
3-I will make more dinners to take some of the burden off my wife
4-I will try and pull her away from the TV to spend more doing other things that bring us together and require actual interaction.
5-I will spend time in the garage working on the car, it is amazing what can be done in an hour if you work at it.
6-I will work less for more money, easier said then done but possible
7-I will work down my debt until it is mostly gone, 1/1/09 seems like a good goal.
8-I will bring lunch with me to work and intelligent snacks when I am working away from home
9-I will try and read for a half an hour before bed several nights a week
10-I will try and say what is my mind more, if you don't like to bad! Only the truth hurts and keeping it in is killing me!

That being said I need to shower, get some breakfast and wander around AC for a few hours before call time.

I should get a new digital camera so I can pictures to this blog, they would add so much (they worth a thousand words).

No comments: