Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Ups and downs

Up early this morning to try and go to the gym but lost motivation before my feet hit the floor, so here I am drinking coffee and typing instead of lifting and raising my heart rate. I think I am going to pass the MG's I looked at over the weekend and stick with what I have in the garage. I will use some of the money I was going to put towards one of them and buy some tools and parts to fix the "canvas".

I am still going to plunk down for a new mt. bike this week, I have to ride more-it makes me happy. Also replacing the TV very soon, I can't take the noise when you turn this one on anymore. Will also throw down for an HD-DVD player and HD cable, then I will really never get any work done around the house.

The retail job is going okay, had a good day at the warehouse last week and the TV work keeps coming in, if I could just stop spending faster then I make it. Going down to Atlantic City on Thursday to cover HBO boxing, another good pay day. I have been able to save some money by being pissed at Statbucks and not going there anymore, crappy service and out of M&M cookies to often. Maybe I am finally growing up, doubt it. I have to get rid on stuff on eBay and Craigslist weekend while I am chillin' in my hotel in AC, there is to much crap in this house.

No comments: