Thursday, November 22, 2007

Turkey Day

I am sitting outside watching a vat of boiling oil cook out Thanksgiving Day turkey, ain't wireless grand.

I have made it the gym a couple of times this week, feeling good about that. Got 3 days with Showtime to finish out the month, a strong finish. The retail job is a nightmare right now, and it has nothing to do with shoppers, 2 co-workers have HUGE drama going on right now and it is boiling over on to the rest of the staff. I did get my bike on order and should be here before Christmas.

I am going to work on the car over the next couple of days, I don't have to work again until Monday, yeah baby!!!

We went for a family bike ride on the local rail trail this morning, my daughter did AWESOME! I am so proud of her, maybe next year we will hit the MTB trails in the valley.

No comments: